Current Job Openings
SaaS Software Sales Representative
- Selling SaaS Software to Enterprise Accounts
Finding new Customers (Prospecting)- Qualifying Leads - Presenting Proposals- Closing Deals – Growing Existing Customers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in English and Arabic Languages
- 5 years in Software Sales, Outdoor and Indoor
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:-
1. Positive attitude.
2. Strong interpersonal skills.
3. Ability to conduct offline and online meetings effectively.
4. Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Self-motivated and able to excel with minimum supervision.
7. Good PC and using applications skills.
8. Ability to work well with customers and co-workers in a team environment.
Senior Software Engineer
- Job Description
- Making sure that the team applies our solution architect's technical design, and code standards
- Support cross-functional teams to define and ship new features
- Write readable, concise, and well-documented code
- Write clean, and optimized code
- Good experience in the Technologies (ordered by importance to this job vacancy) Flutter (iOS & Android), C# (Middleware), Python (Frappe framework), and Vue.js
- Review and approve code changes from other developers
- Responsible for code check-ins, maintainability, and ongoing enhancements as needed
- Responsible for the quality and performance of the apps
- Job Requirements
- Have a basic understanding of Agile development
- Solid understanding of the full mobile and web development lifecycle
- Solid knowledge in building and deploying moderate to complex web and Flutter applications
- Familiar with design patterns
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Must have built at least a published cross-platform (Android and iOS) application using Flutter
- Experience with Kotlin/Java, Swift/Objective C or both
- Experience with version control tools like Git
- Experience with RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience 4 to 6 years
- Work is onsite in Nasr City
ERP Functional Associate
- Implementing and providing technical and functional support of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions for our customers.
- Prepare necessary project documentation associated with implementation (Project plan, manuals ..,etc.).
- Problem resolution and support throughout responding to customer calls or direct visits with customers to provide resolutions or information in response to inquiries and concerns.
- Prepare test cases for testing the system. Testing may also include Unit testing, System Integration testing, Performance testing, User Acceptance Testing, and Regression testing.
- Developing and executing training plans including preparation of training materials for our customers.
- Provide pre-sales support (Demo presentations) as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Good command of English
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Business background & accounting knowledge are preferred
• 1-3 years of experience in ERP solutions and implementation projects
• Experience in SQL and data analysis is preferred.
• Experience in conducting training is preferred.
- Introduce Scrum Agile Practices
- Coach team members
- Assist the Product Owner With the Product Backlog
- Remove Roadblocks
- Can handle two or three projects at a time (one main project for product development plus one or two custom development project)
- At least 1 year of experience as a Scrum Master
- Good knowledge of project management tools
- Experience with Azure DevOps is a plus
- A software technical background is a plus
- Very good in English
- Develop Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Agile Scrum Master Certification is a plus
Software Quality Engineer
- Understand business objectives and requirements
- Review business/software requirements and provide inputs
- Design, execute and maintain test cases.
- Report issues through bug-tracking systems.
- Investigate reported issues and follow up until they are resolved.
- Contribute to quality and functionality improvement of the software.
- Provide accurate estimations of the deliverable and fulfill them (time estimation and story sizing).
- Perform Functional and non-functional testing.
- Analyze test results and track software testing metrics.
- Prepare and present test reports.
- Help troubleshoot issues
Qualifications & Work Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in software testing
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, testing types, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans, test cases, and defect reports
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- Automation Testing using selenium
- Knowledge of SQL Server is a plus
- DevOps or ALM system-related experience is a plus
- Excellent command of the English language
- Agile projects experience is a plus
- Experience using API test tools, e.g. Postman
- Possession of excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving, time management, priority allocation, task management skills, and presentation skills.
Data Content Creator (Freelance)
About The Job
The Digital Content Creator will be responsible for creating content for the company's website, mobile applications, social media accounts, and other related editorial content.
- Manage the content of the company's website and mobile apps and social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc., In English using editorial and visual content.
- Manage various social media accounts, and plan and monitor the ongoing paid marketing campaigns on social media platforms in coordination with the Media Buyer.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video Script) that builds meaningful connections and related Call to Action content.
- Day-to-day development of editorial content on social media platforms, including posts and discussions.
- Maintain monthly social media calendar posts. Using social media monitoring tools to monitor conversations and report on metrics.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing & UX UI Designer Team in brainstorming, and delivering new ideas, new trends, and concepts on social media channels.
- Research and monitor the activity of company competitors.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a content creator.
- University Degree in PR or Media or related field.
- Excellent Written and Verbal English and Arabic command is a MUST.
- Google Suite and Microsoft Tools mastery .
- A creative mind that always thinks outside the box.
- Plausible and outstanding presentation skills.
- Trendsetter, Innovator, and always updated on what's new on social media platforms.
- Good and wide understanding of social media Key Performance Indicators.
- Time Management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently.
- Strong background in doing competitive analysis and research.
UX & UI Designer
- Job Description
- Experience in animation applications, like Powtoon or illustrator, is a plus
- 2 years of work experience minimum
- Very good in English
- Good knowledge of UI development
- Good experience in mobile apps design
- Responsible for the journey of translating the business objectives, requirements, and needs into a smart friendly use software application whether web-based or mobile apps
- Wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Conceptual and detailed UI design
- UX & UI guidelines
- UI design slicing
Please Make sure you send examples of your work as a Website link or in the attached PDF
Manage, monitor, and optimize cloud infrastructure on Azure. Configure CI/CD pipelines. Develop and maintain configuration management automation. Administer Linux and Windows servers running applications and database systems.
- Provision and manage PaaS and IaaS resources mainly on Azure, but sometimes on AWS and Linode
- Use Terraform (or similar infrastructure as code tools) to manage said infrastructure
- Develop automation to simplify configuration and deployment using a variety of tools, including Azure Pipelines and Ansible.
- Monitor infrastructure cost and load to ensure efficient utilization and the proper scaling of resources
- Administer Windows and Linux systems to ensure they’re properly configured, up-to-date, and secure